What is Forex
With $5.3 Trillion a day of turnover recorded in 2013, ‘FX’ or ‘Forex’ market is considered to be the most liquid market in the world. The Forex market is the platform for trading global currencies. The Forex market beats the combined turnover of global stock and bond markets.
Why Trade Forex ?
Investors are drawn to Forex trading due to the huge trading volumes and the liquidity provided; representing the largest asset class in the world.
- Geographical distribution of markets
- Continuous operation (*Sunday 22:00 – Friday 22:00 GMT)
- Huge number of market participants including banks, commercial companies, investment management firms, Forex brokers, hedge fund speculators and even individual traders.
Some Other factors that make Forex trading popular are:
Forex traders speculate on the value of one currency compared to another in order to generate profits. FX trading is typically executed on margin accounts and the industry practice is to trade on relatively small margin amounts.
Currencies that are traded against the US Dollar (“USD”) are called Majors, and these constitute the highest volumes of Forex trades.
- Get access to various major and exotic currency pairs
- Trade all the major highly liquid currency pairs
- See fixed spreads and fast, reliable execution.